Who Can Qualify For Services?
In order to be eligible to receive free home repairs through Rebuilding Together OKC an individual must:
- Be 55 years of age or older.
- Own and reside in their home with plans to remain in this home.
- Live in the greater OKC area; North to Danforth Road, South to SW 89th Street, East to Post Road and West to Countyline Road. Residents outside of these boundaries cannot be considered at this time.
- Be financially unable to make the repairs.
If all of these requirements are met,
- Submit an application online. Online Homeowner Application.
- OR -
- OR -
- You can call the office at 405-607-0464 and we will mail you an application.
- Applications are mailed out and accepted on a year round basis.
- All applicants are first reviewed to confirm eligibility and then an evaluation team is sent out to determine the extent of potential work.
- Those homes that will be chosen for work on our annual Rebuilding Day, April 21, 2012, will receive an acceptance letter in early February. You will also receive a letter if you were rejected for Rebuilding Day. (If you recieve a rejection forRebuilding Day, you may still qualify for Year Round Services on another date)
- Homes chosen for Year Round Services will receive notification from a staff member.