Apply for Services
Through the contributions of time, labor, materials and funding from neighbors who care, Rebuilding Together OKC is able to provide repairs at no cost to qualifying homeowners.
- 55 years of age or older
- Live between Post Road & County Line Road and Danforth & S.W. 89th
- Own and live in home with paid property tax
- Household income cannot exceed 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Copy of driver’s license or birth certificate for all household members
- Proof of income for all household members
- DD214 for veterans [if applicable]
Apply for Services:
- Submit application online
- Download and print application
- Call the office at 405.607.0464 to have an application sent by mail
Once incoming applications and documents are reviewed, eligible applicants will be contacted to schedule a home evaluation to preview the repairs requested. This is an initial assessment and not a guarantee that work will be completed on your home. Please note that we are unable to provide emergency repairs, and ask that you are patient while we work to match available resources to prioritized needs. Call with any questions or if you are having trouble gathering the required documents. We look forward to receiving your application!