FaithLinks Oklahoma’s Top 10
Top 10 Things You Can Do For A Senior Adult
from Faithlinks Oklahoma at www.faithlinksok.org
10. Adopt a yard for a season.
9. Host an inter-generational event.
8. Prepare a food basket.
7. Meet an everyday need – change a bulb, run an errant.
6. Volunteer at a Senior Center.
5. Provide transportation to the doctor, church or store.
4. Take a senior to lunch or out for coffee.
3. Give quality time considering their interests.
2. Deliver meals to seniors who are home-bound.
1. Be a friend.
Rebuilding Together provides several ways you can make a difference in the life of a senior! To volunteer with us visit our volunteer page – http://www.rebuildingtogetherokc.org/volunteer/